An important resource for IIBEC members, the 2021-2022 version of The Guide: An Overview of IIBEC Services is now available. It contains an overview of IIBEC services and programs.
Among other things, The Guide includes:
- A copy of the IIBEC strategic plan
- A listing of IIBEC Board of Directors and staff
- Contact information for IIBEC affiliated chapters and regions
- Descriptions of IIBEC committees
- An explanation of IIBEC member benefits
- A listing of IIBEC professional credentialing programs
- Available educational programs
- IIBEC event information
- Opportunities for marketing to members
- Information about the RCI-IIBEC Foundation and the RCI Foundation Canada
- A listing of IIBEC honorees
- Bookstore best sellers and products for sale
IIBEC members can find this resource in their digital libraries. Download an optimized .pdf version of the IIBEC The Guide here. It is a large file, so please be patient as it downloads.