William C. Correll Exemplary Service Award
The William C. Correll Award honors IIBEC pioneer and first executive director, William Correll Sr., F-IIBEC, AIA. Revised in 2023, it is presented to an IIBEC staff member who has demonstrated a high degree of professionalism, leadership, ethics, and unselfish dedication, contributing significantly to the growth and recognition of IIBEC.
Rules & Criteria:
- Eligibility includes IIBEC staff members, including chapter administrative staff;
- IIBEC members from all membership classifications are welcome to submit a nomination(s);
- Nominees must have been an IIBEC staff member for at least five (5) years;
- This award is limited to one (1) annual recipient;
- It is accepted that previous recipients are not eligible to receive this award, although in rare and extenuating circumstances, exceptions may be made;
- Final determination by the IIBEC Awards Committee.
Submit a nomination for this award