2021 Education Days – LIVE! OVC-IIBEC Education Days – Cleveland, OH
Ohio Valley Chapter – IIBEC Education Days Live
Tuesday, November 30th in Columbus
Tuesday, December 7th in Cleveland
Ohio Valley Chapter of IIBEC is once again bringing to you a series of excellent educational sessions for roof consultants, designers, specifiers, and owners looking to keep up with the dynamic and innovative modern construction industry.
Get 6 HOURS of IIBEC CEH’s and AIA HSW Credits, see great exhibits, and do some valuable networking all in ONE DAY!
- The Value of a Properly Engineered Tapered System
- Modern Photogrammetry for Building Enclosure
- Industry Impact of 2020 FM Global 1-28 & 1-29 Modifications
- Understanding Code Requirements for Metal Wall Cladding Materials
- Building Enclosure Dynamic Interfaces of Fluid Applied Barriers, CI and Finish Systems
- Fall Protection and the Law: What Architects and Building Owners Need to Know
Join the challenge and find out if you “Are Smart Enough to be a Roofer!”
Quiz cards will be available at each tabletop and can be filled out throughout the morning sessions.
Cards will be collected at lunch and a winner announced at the end of the day!
$125 for Ohio Valley Chapter IIBEC Members
$150 for Non-members
Tabletop Exhibit Registration:
$250 for one tabletop (includes one person)
$125 for additional tabletop registration
A continental breakfast and box lunch is included in the registration fee. IIBEC educational hours will be provided to qualified registrants.