Even if you don’t know what RCI region you belong in (see adjacent map), you should attend your regional meeting Saturday following the morning educational sessions. Meet other members from your part of the continent, network, and learn what’s happening in your back yard and at RCI International. Enjoy a box lunch and camaraderie, and plan to get more involved in a chapter near you.
- Region I – Briargrove, 3rd floor – Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia.
- Region II – Harris, 2nd floor – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia.
- Region III – Hunter’s Creek, 3rd Floor – Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- Region IV – River Oaks, 3rd Floor – Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- Region V – 3rd Floor – Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
- Region VI – Kingwood A, 3rd Floor – Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan, Yukon
- Region VII – Kingwood B, Level 3