The resources and references listed on this page are provided for event presenters/authors.
For questions, reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Speaker Timeline: This timeline outlines submission deadlines for event presenters/authors.
Guidelines for Presentation: This reference provides an overview of writing and presentation requirements for presenters/authors.
Speaker Virtual Meetings: The IIBEC Team will hold two virtual meetings with presenters/authors to share important information and answer questions.
- 6/13/23: Presenter/Author Content Development Meeting
- 9/20/23: Presenter On-Site Logistics Meeting
Meeting invitations will be sent via email.
Guidelines for Submission: Articles must follow the guidelines for submission.
- Word Limit: Articles should be no more than 2500 words.
– A maximum of 5 images/figures may be included
– Images must be embedded into the paper/article at the time of submission
– Submitting authors are responsible for including any required citations
Presentations & Assessment Questions
PowerPoint Presentation Template: Presentations must be submitted using this template. Formatting requirements are outlined in this template.
Media Guidelines: Please refer to the PowerPoint Presentation Template for guidelines regarding media within presentations.
Assessment Question Template and Writing Guide: 10 multiple-choice assessment questions are required to be submitted for each session. This reference outlines requirements and best practices for multiple-choice question writing.
Session Audio Visual Speaker Guidelines: This document outlines specific information/guidelines regarding session A/V.
Miscellaneous References & Reminders
Speaker Agreement: Attestation to this agreement was required at the time of the abstract submission process.
AV Release: Attestation to this agreement was required at the time of the abstract submission process.
- IIBEC provides complimentary registration for up to two (2) speakers per session.
- Information regarding the event registration process will be communicated to session presenters.
- IIBEC is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals, or transportation costs to and/or from the event for session author(s)/speaker(s).
Speaker Changes: Speaker additions or changes will NOT be accepted after 90 days prior to the event.