Each year, we send out an email we like to call the “Know Before You Go.” This email contains the basic information that will help you successfully navigate your convention experience. This year, we’re also putting it on the newsfeed. You can bookmark this link and refer to it any time.
New This Year: Proceedings will only be available in Digital Format.
You can download your proceedings ahead of time, load them onto your preferred device(s), and even print them if you like having a hard copy. (Tip: If you want them primarily for taking notes, you can also just print the sessions you plan to attend.) For those of you who attended BES and/or CBES, you are old hands at this process. There will also be flash drives of the proceedings at registration.
- Log into your RCI Portal account.
- Under “My Profile” select “My Digital Library.” See image below.
- Select “Convention 2019 Proceedings” folder.
- Upon opening the folder you will have access to the PDF files of the Proceedings and the RCI CEH and AIA LU/HSW reporting forms.
We strongly suggest you download your proceedings ahead of time. If you have any trouble getting into your portal, email or call RCI HQ at 919-859-0742. Wi-Fi is not available in all areas of the hotel, so if you’ve already saved your proceedings to your device, you’ll be one step ahead. We also recommend you download the app ahead of time. You can look through the sessions, and make yourself a schedule if you’re the plan-ahead type.
The 2019 RCI International Convention and Trade Show will occur at Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, Orlando, FL. Please be sure to look at confirmations that were sent to you when you registered to remind you of what you signed up for. Below are some details about the event:
- Please refer to our Schedule of Events or the RCI App for complete information.
- Registration area (for badge pick up) is located at Panzacola Registration Desk, Level 1 of the hotel. It opens on Thursday, March 14 at 7:30 a.m. For a complete set of maps, locations, and information, please see the Rosen Shingle Creek Facilities Guide. Maps are also located in the RCI App.
- Complimentary self-parking for all convention attendees is offered for the duration of the convention.
- We have a full house of exhibiting companies. Please be sure to have a good supply of your business cards to register for giveaways.
- AIA – All educational presentations are approved for LU/HSW, with the exception of the
“How to Build a Sustainable, High-Performing Workforce: The NRCA ProCertification Program,” which is approved for LUs only.
- If you have colleagues or friends who can now attend all or part of the convention, please let them know we do accept walk-ins on a space-available basis.
- Use #RCI2019 on Twitter, and your tweets will be shown live on the RCI media screen located in the Panzacola Pre-Function area.
If you have any questions, please email us or call 919-859-0742.
If you have registered for convention, you will also receive this information as an email for your convenience.